DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Spring is a great time for a good clean up, not only of your house and garage, but also your own body.
With the season changing and the end of the year fast approaching, take this time to think about how you are feeling.
• Do you feel less healthy and energetic than other people your age?
• Do you often have difficulty thinking clearly?
• Do you get sick often?
• Do you often feel tired, sluggish and flat?
• Do you have digestive disturbances (wind, bloating, flatulence, constipation, heartburn)?
• Do you have bad breath or body odour?
• Do you eat junk food, drink alcohol or make poor lifestyle decisions?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you may be in need of a ‘spring clean’. These are the types of symptoms you may experience when many of the toxic substances you have been exposed to have accumulated within your body, leaving you feeling less than your best.
Fleur can recommend a safe and effective professional detoxification programme to improve the way in which your body eliminates toxins and to bring you back to a state of health and vitality.
TOXIC EXPOSURE – A REALITY OF MODERN LIFE
Toxin exposure is seemingly unavoidable in our modern world. Every day we are exposed to toxins like heavy metals, pesticides, chemicals, food additives and pollutants, which are present in the air, water and food that we consume. Toxins do not only come from our external environment; toxins can also be generated internally by ‘unfriendly’ bacteria, yeasts, and parasites in our digestive systems.
Your body has numerous mechanisms to help eliminate all these toxins, but these detoxification pathways can become overwhelmed if you produce, consume or absorb more toxins than you can easily clear. A professional detoxification program supports toxin clearance through these pathways, leaving you feeling healthy and energetic.
SPRING CLEAN WITH A SAFE AND EFFECTIVE DETOX PROGRAMME
Detoxifying is serious business and your safety and comfort during detoxification is important. Undergoing the wrong type of detox for your individual needs may actually leave you feeling sick and tired.
You should not attempt a detoxification program without the guidance and support of a trained healthcare Practitioner.
The natural supplements used in this program support your body by allowing your natural detoxification and repair systems to function efficiently, without causing undesirable side effects.
IT’S TIME FOR A SPRING CLEAN!
Live the Detox Lifestyle
To make the most of a detoxification program, specific lifestyle modifications can also be helpful:
1. Exercise: Our bodies are designed for regular physical activity. Regular exercise supports detoxification by allowing the lymphatic system to carry toxins and wastes out of the body. You should aim for 30 to 40 minutes of moderate intensity aerobic exercise, three to four times per week.
2. Avoid recreational drugs: Recreational drugs (including cigarettes and alcohol) interfere with your detoxification processes and should be avoided to ensure you get the most out of your detoxification program.
3. Drink pure water: One of the easiest ways to improve your detoxification capacity is to drink plenty of water. Ideally the water should be filtered and you should aim to drink at least 2 litres of water per day, or more if it is hot or when you are exercising.
4. Detoxify your environment: Your home and work can be major sources of toxins. Try to eliminate or minimise your use of chemical cleaning products (vinegar, bicarb and other natural products are suitable alternatives), antiperspirants with aluminum, pesticides, petrochemicals, paints, solvents and hair spray.
5. Avoid toxic emotions and stress: How you think and feel can profoundly influence your health. Choose to be positive, optimistic and focused on improving your health. If you have a major stress in your life, enlisting the support of others to help can be useful. If you have lots of little stressors, practicing a relaxation technique like yoga, tai chi or meditation may be helpful.
6. Dry skin brushing: Your skin is a major organ of elimination. Dead skin cells can accumulate and prevent the skin being able to remove toxins effectively. Before you shower, spend five to ten minutes with a firm bristled brush or loofah brushing the skin of the arms, legs, and back briskly in the direction of the heart.
7. Spa treatments and massage: Many health spas offer treatments such as saunas, hydrotherapy baths, marine algae wraps, skin exfoliation, and mud treatments. Massage techniques may accelerate detoxification, particularly lymphatic drainage. These treatments have a long traditional use for detoxification and will certainly leave you feeling relaxed and stress free.
MAKE A CLEAN START TO 2013!
If 2016 has left you feeling tired, sluggish, and less than your best, a detoxification program can help you to spring into spring with a fresh healthy start!
Contact Fleur today on 0431-713-688 to find out more about a safe and effective professional detoxification program suitable to your individual needs.